Close

Status
    I Served
    Served
    1975 to 1976

Turning 60 on Feb. 5th

Well I wanted the Angels to stop by but they are hard to contact. Background. I have no car or bike, yes sad but I can out walk anyone here. I have a request in that MIL bikers and Harleys visit me on my birthday this coming week. As to serving. How does IT tech support for 16 years at the Pentagon hold up? I wimped out of the NAVY in 75 but was the only one the folks trusted to guard others for 2 weeks so Yes I served a short time. confused by Vietnam a bit as the rotation was coming round and back at that time (reason I signed up). Bear in mind I am no one you want to mess with but can be a best friend once you get to know me. Worlds in a turmoil (this world) not mine.

I tried contacting the Hell's Angels but they are tough online to find a good address. Not looking to raise the roof just a few bikers to party on the 5th here and I am dirt poor.

Peace email is [email protected]

Branch
    Army
    Status
    I am Serving
    Served
    1986 to Present

Near:
    Fort Hood
    Howzit and Greetings and Happy Birthday BIA from Houston and a Displaced Cut N Shoot Texan

Haole

RIGHT OR WRONG .... I AM MY BROTHERS KEEPER
    AMERICAN VETERANS MC
    AVFFAV GFVD SYLAVMC
    U.S. ARMY 86-PRESENT
    Displaced Cut N Shoot Texan
    "The Loss of Freedom and Liberty will come in the guise of a Benevolent Government"
    [email protected]
    RIGHT OR WRONG .... I AM MY BROTHERS KEEPER
    AMERICAN VETERANS MC
    AVFFAV
    GFVD
    SYLAVMC
    U.S. ARMY 86-PRESENT
    Displaced Cut N Shoot Texan
    [email protected]