Hi Brothers and Sisters,

Hey, we just launched a company here in San Diego and we want to get some users of our products out on the streets to give us feedback and to ultimately save lives.

A little about myself, I was a U.S. Navy Rescue Swimmer stationed mostly in Coronado from 1984-1988. I went to school to become an electrical engineer and found myself being an Architectural Lighting Designer, designing U.S. Embassies and other projects around the world.

In 2013 there were 120,000 motorcycle fatalities and over 73% of those occurred at night when the motorcycle riders disappear into the darkness. We want to change that, so we created a wirelessly controlled, near waterproof backpack, with L.E.D. lights that turn on/off automatically when your motorcycle turns on/off, and mirrors the signals of your motorcycle's lighting functions (brakes, blinkers, etc.)

We just received our first shipment of backpacks in and want to get them out to motorcycle riders who have been in or are in the military, police, fire, those who always have our backs, like I do, still.

Our website is www.vata7.com and please use 'NEVERFORGET' (Coupon when purchasing) for a 15% discount!

Thank you, for ALL you do keeping our Country safe and God Bless You.

Ps. You may see me riding with our VATA7 gear most evenings between Solana Beach and Camp Pendleton. I promise you that our gear in person is SO much more impressive than seen online.

Brian Garvey
CEO/Creator
[email protected]