Branch
    Army
    Status
    I am Serving
    Served
    1997 to Present

Near:
    Fort Richardson

Not "motorcycle" discussion, but please read.

I would like to thank you for checking out MilitaryBikers.org. This site has taken a while to get off the ground and I know there is not much happening right now. The reason that this place seems dead is that nobody really knows that we even exist because we just went online Sept 19, 2010.

Some buddies and myself were talking about how it would be nice if there was a place where the bikers that are in the U.S. Military, or associated with the U.S. Military could have a place online where they can get together and just chat.

It was decided that we would start MilitaryBikers.org in an attempt to connect like-minded folks. Not only will members here have the love of motorcycles in common, but having served in the U.S. Military, with many having been deployed and in combat, this will allow us to have some more buddies that understand how things are.

If you have not registered for a free account and are sitting there contemplating joining us because there is not much happening, I respectfully ask that you do register for a free account. While there may not be much happening now, in time we will grow, members will need questions answered, technical issues diagnosed, they will be looking for replacement parts that other members may be selling and they will make a lot of new friends in the motorcycle world.

We have been talking with some businesses that have expressed an interest in sponsoring contests here. They like the idea of supporting the Veterans here, but we just don't have enough members right now to warrant running any contests.

Please tell others about MilitaryBikers.org. There are many ways that you can help get the word out, such as:

• A link to MilitaryBikers.org in a profile of another forum you may belong to.
    • A mention on your facebook page.
    • Clicking the "like" button on our facebook page
    • An email shot out to buddies
    • or just telling your buddies to join up.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Junior Member  The First 100

Status
    I am Serving
    Served
    2006 to Present

Near:
    Fort Bragg
    Great news! Glad to finally see it running.

Senior Member  The First 100 S.E.R.E.'s Avatar

Branch
    Air Force
    Status
    I Retired
    Served
    1967 to 1988

Near:
    Camp Pendleton
    Okie Dokie!

Member  The First 100

Branch
    Vendor
    Status
    I Served
    Served
    2003 to Present

Near:
    Minot AFB

Cool It'll come in time

Quote Originally Posted by koh View Post
    I would like to thank you for checking out MilitaryBikers.org. This site has taken a while to get off the ground and I know there is not much happening right now. The reason that this place seems dead is that nobody really knows that we even exist because we just went online Sept 19, 2010.

Some buddies and myself were talking about how it would be nice if there was a place where the bikers that are in the U.S. Military, or associated with the U.S. Military could have a place online where they can get together and just chat.

It was decided that we would start MilitaryBikers.org in an attempt to connect like-minded folks. Not only will members here have the love of motorcycles in common, but having served in the U.S. Military, with many having been deployed and in combat, this will allow us to have some more buddies that understand how things are.

If you have not registered for a free account and are sitting there contemplating joining us because there is not much happening, I respectfully ask that you do register for a free account. While there may not be much happening now, in time we will grow, members will need questions answered, technical issues diagnosed, they will be looking for replacement parts that other members may be selling and they will make a lot of new friends in the motorcycle world.

We have been talking with some businesses that have expressed an interest in sponsoring contests here. They like the idea of supporting the Veterans here, but we just don't have enough members right now to warrant running any contests.

Please tell others about MilitaryBikers.org. There are many ways that you can help get the word out, such as:

• A link to MilitaryBikers.org in a profile of another forum you may belong to.
    • A mention on your facebook page.
    • Clicking the "like" button on our facebook page
    • An email shot out to buddies
    • or just telling your buddies to join up.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

It's a great idea. It'll all come in time. I had to sign up immediately just to get on board with the next trend for us military bikers.

Junior Member  The First 100

Status
    I Retired
    Served
    1984 to 2005

Near:
    Fort Drum
    Any one at or near Fort Drum?

The man with the plan  The First 100 TX Wide Glide's Avatar

Branch
    Army
    Status
    I am Serving
    Served
    1997 to Present

Near:
    Fort Richardson
    Quote Originally Posted by Grover View Post
    Any one at or near Fort Drum?
    I am not sure if anyone is here from Drum yet. If you go to the Member List and then choose the "advanced member search". You can select Fort Drum and if anyone listed it in their profile, they will show.

We have been working hard to get the word out. We bought facebooks ads, contacted many Military Motorcycle Clubs and are trying to line up contests to get people to join up, refer others and participate more. Once this place picks up, it will be a good place to link up with local bikers. It is just taking some time.