Branch
    Army
    Status
    I Served
    Served
    2006 to 2012

Near:
    Keesler AFB

correct placement of patches and back patches and rockers.

I have a vest I'm trying to place my patches on. I have two back rockers and a middle back patch. I belong to no mc and just trying to do my own thing. The rockers are top rocker combat medic bottom rocker veteran, and center patch U.S. Army. I have heard mc will give you problems for wearing all three on back when not belonging to a mc? Any advice?

Branch
    Army
    Status
    I Served
    Served
    1985 to 1993

Near:
    Scott AFB

Depends...

Hi Hammerhead, I've been around for a while and may be able to help. The biggest determining factor on whether or not you may get hassled, in my opinion, is based on your location and the dominant club's feelings about such things. Some clubs don't really care as long as you don't act a goof. Others have a strict "no 3-piece without approval" rule. Since you're a vet, I'm inclined to say that you would generally get a pass, but you never really know until somebody runs up on ya'.

Personally, if you are concerned to the point of posting on a board, you may have already answered your own question. Go with your gut and whether you stay a slick back lone wolf or earn a diamond, carry yourself with respect and honor.

Respects and take care out there. =) Squirts
    "Pro Deo ~ Pro Patria"