I've been a member of this forum community for a year or so, but haven't posted. Mostly because it's kinda quiet in here. Many of the posts have some age to them and so I haven't found anything recent that required my opinion in a quick response.

I'm looking for some ideas. Hopefully a few of you are out there and can come to my rescue. Here's the background:

I'm retired Navy and along with the VFW and American Legion, I also belong to the Fleet Reserve Association (FRA). In the past year I got heavily involved with a fundraiser with my local branch that included a Poker Run and a charity raffle, in which we just gave away a 2015 Road King. In doing so, did a lot of networking with local community, businesses, Motorcycle Clubs, etc. I also got to know the owner of our state's Thunder Roads magazine franchise and helped them with a fundraiser of theirs. At some point I must have impressed them and now I've been asked if I'd be interested in writing some articles for the magazine.

Again, I'm looking for some topics. I want to stay strictly with a Military/Veteran/Patriot theme and if I can come up with a few ideas for topics, I might take this on as a part time gig.

- Kevin S.
MCPO, USN (ret),
2010 H-D Ultra Classic
Harvey, LA