Close

Status
    I Served
    Served
    1982 to 2003

Near:
    Fort Riley

Good day fellow Vets

I am ready to find some local vets who want to ride. I am one who lives by the old slogan Live to ride, Ride to live. In Mn we only get so long and I am out every day I can and that is every day it does not rain or above 55 degrees. I am a military man at heart and I need to get so Vets to hang with in MN and maybe tie one on. There are no just Vets or Currents soldier clubs around here maybe it is time to have one. 22 years in 11 out. No disability until I got out. 2 tours in 90 and 02. We should have killed him back then. Any way that is where I am at and glad to be one here. Thanks Vets especially NAM. Tho I was too young I remember. I remember a lot of assholes treating soldiers like shit and I will never forget it. I saw a few things that just make me sick when I was young and I think that is why I joined because my fam has no history. I do not want to talk here but I do want to talk to some of you guys to hear your stories on coming home. Today they are heroes coming from Iraq and they should be, but if you were in Nam u were shit the world thought. Someone tell me the difference. You were heroes then and you are today so hang your head Higher than High

Status
    I am Serving
    Served
    1998 to Present

Near:
    Fort Stewart
    Hey great to meet you. Thanks for your service.
    www.vema-usa.com
    "Riding for those who saw more"