Close

Status
    I am Serving
    Served
    1991 to Present

Near:
    Fort Campbell

Red Air Riders MC

Hi there Military Biker community, we're a new MC that consist of active, retired, resersve and guard member that has experience RED AIR during our numerous deployments, and that's how I came up with our MC name. I stood up this MC because, myself and comrades wanted to be part of a MC that will continue to serve our communities along with our military and veteran community in our Memphis TN area. I was a member of the Buffalo Soldiers 9th and 10th Cav of Memphis TN, and I really enjoyed them. They served our commuinty and programs through out West TN and abroad also, but it was a little to demanding for me due to PCS'ing and the constant traveling in the Army National Guard. Well my bike name is Blu-Chez and I'm a SFC/E7 Army AGR in the Nashville Area, but lives in Memphis where I own my home. I travel home every weekend unless the soldiers have their monthly duties. My MOS's consist of 13B, 88M, 92A, and 42A which is my job at this time. I'm the Battalion S1, for the Det1, 230th Sustainment Brigade. Hopefully I can learn a lot from this military community and hopfully my MC will get a chance to fellowship with some of you. Thanks for your time

Places I've ridden... Blackcloud's Avatar

Branch
    Army
    Status
    I Retired
    Served
    1981 to 2001

Near:
    Redstone Arsenal
    Welcome.