Howdy - My partner's wife Evelyn was lovingly raised in a career Coast Guard family and as just part of normal business at their motorcycle event production company (Texas Scooter Times) they offer substantial Military Discounts at the ticket window's of their shows.
...I just thought I'd put a post up here about the upcoming motorcycle race weekend that my dragstrip in Temple, Little River Dragway is co-promoting with them, as tickets will be HALF PRICE for motorcycle enthusiasts showing Active Military I.D.
...Weekend Passes with Military I.D. are only $20 and Individual Day Tickets are $10 with I.D.

...Hope you'all can come and enjoy a Fun Weekend at Little River Dragway. Hollar if I can be any help gettin' you there. [email protected]
Track's Web Site - www.littleriverdragway.net
M/C Race Info: www.texasscooter.com

RACE PRESS RELEASE -

...The Texas Scooter Times will host it’s 29th Temple “All Harley” Party Drags Labor Day Weekend September 3 & 4, “Under The Giant Shade Trees Along The Banks Of The Little River” at Historic Little River Dragway. Run-What-You-Brung Nitro Harley Dragsters will share the 1/8th mile dragstrip with Unlimited Top Alcohol Harleys & All Types of Street & Drag Modified Harley Davidson Motorcycles in 33 Classes of Competition. Antique motorcycles will also have classes to compete in PLUS FREE GRUDGE RACING for any Harley rider.
...Little River Dragway is located 9 miles south of Temple Texas on Hwy 95 (Set Up Friday 2pm), (11am-1am Time Trials, Bike Show ALSO with classes for Antique motorcycles, Field Meet, Live Band - Pete Barbeck & 7th Son from Dallas, Bikini Contest Saturday) (9am JLBB Ministries Non Denominational Services & Concert, 11am - 6pm Burn-Out Contest & Final Eleminations Sunday) $40 Weekend Adult Admission or $20 per day, $10 kids 5-12, (Advance DISCOUNT tickets available online, Military Discounts available) NO ADDITIONAL FEES FOR RV’S - CAMPING - PARKING - CONTEST OR BIKE SHOW ENTRIES. Info:254-687-9066 & WWW.TEXASSCOOTER.COM