Navy
    Status
    I Retired
    Served
    1980 to 2004

Near:
    NAS JRB Fort Worth

USN Checking in from the d/fw area

Looks like I'm the first to check-in from D/FW. Look me up if you want to ride!
    "I can imagine no more rewarding a career. And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy.'"
    President John F. Kennedy

Branch
    Army Reserves
    Status
    I Served
    Served
    1988 to Present

Near:
    Fort Knox
    welcome aboard
    " There is no excuse to go about your business in a half-hearted way. We are only alive for a finite number of days, and we're poorer for every hour that we spend in soft-hearted pursuits."

Dino

Branch
    Navy
    Status
    I Retired
    Served
    1980 to 2004

Near:
    NAS JRB Fort Worth
    Quote Originally Posted by dennisleber View Post
    welcome aboard
    Thanks for the welcome. What year is your GSX-R750?
    "I can imagine no more rewarding a career. And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy.'"

Branch
    Army Reserves
    Status
    I Served
    Served
    1988 to Present

Near:
    Fort Knox
    It is a 2006, the last year suzuki made the katana, love this bike it is under the sport touring class. it has the same engine as the gsxr-750 just geared differently but still a great ride and plenty of power and speed. it is a gsxr-750f
    " There is no excuse to go about your business in a half-hearted way. We are only alive for a finite number of days, and we're poorer for every hour that we spend in soft-hearted pursuits."

Dino

Branch
    Navy
    Status
    I Retired
    Served
    1980 to 2004

Near:
    NAS JRB Fort Worth
    It is a 2006, the last year suzuki made the katana, love this bike it is under the sport touring class. it has the same engine as the gsxr-750 just geared differently but still a great ride and plenty of power and speed. it is a gsxr-750f
    I ride with some local riders and most of them ride gsxr's. They seem to be loyal to the Suzuki brand. There are a few other Honda and Yamaha rider in the group.

Branch
    Army Reserves
    Status
    I Served
    Served
    1988 to Present

Near:
    Fort Knox
    yeah as far as suzuki goes they are great bikes, realiable and fun to ride. love mine will never get rid of it no matter how many other bikes i get.

Dino

Branch
    Navy
    Status
    I Retired
    Served
    1980 to 2004

Near:
    NAS JRB Fort Worth
    yeah as far as suzuki goes they are great bikes, realiable and fun to ride. love mine will never get rid of it no matter how many other bikes i get.
    Same here my F4i is a keeper and my Wife has her motorcycle license and is an accomplished rided which is why I'm looking for another bike.

Branch
    Army Reserves
    Status
    I Served
    Served
    1988 to Present

Near:
    Fort Knox
    that is cool that wife rides my is trying to learn now. going to take MSF course soon

Dino