Army Reserves
    Status
    I Served
    Served
    1988 to Present

Near:
    Fort Knox

Veterns Day weekend

Had a nice 4 day weekend, hope everyone had a good holiday. Help those that only think about our veterns on veterns day never forget they sleep at night and wake every day safely because of our defenders.

Ride everyday it keeps you young.
    " There is no excuse to go about your business in a half-hearted way. We are only alive for a finite number of days, and we're poorer for every hour that we spend in soft-hearted pursuits."

Dino

Branch
    Air Force
    Status
    I Served
    Served
    1982 to 1988

Near:
    Eglin AFB
    Hooyah

a few days ago, a few friends came over to the house to wish me a happy veteran's day. They expressed their sincere thanks and then as that i tell them a few stories from my time in basic training to actual events that occured while on missions; we laughed and joked for hours; If ever there was or is a Eutopia, the feeling I had that nigt was it. They were adiment in letting me know that they have not nor will ever forget those that out of no selfishness on their part, write a blank check to Uncle Sam as commitment to serving our country.
    Juan C Fernandez
    USAF 1982 - 1988
    Hooyah

Branch
    Army Reserves
    Status
    I Served
    Served
    1988 to Present

Near:
    Fort Knox
    awsome what else can you say
    " There is no excuse to go about your business in a half-hearted way. We are only alive for a finite number of days, and we're poorer for every hour that we spend in soft-hearted pursuits."

Dino