Army
    Status
    I Served
    Served
    1968 to 1970

Near:
    Fort Jackson

NC Veteran

I am Ray Hait. I served in the Army in 1968 / 1970. I was a Combat Platoon Sgt. in Charlie Co. 4/3 11th LIB, Americal Div, Vietnam 1969 / 1970.

I ride with Rolling Thunder RTNC Chapter 2 Statesville NC., Patriot Guard and considering joining the Combat Veterans Assoc.

I am Sr. Vice Commander of the Military Order of Purple Heart, Wounded Warriors Chapter 634, Charlotte NC. I work with Veterans and visit the Veterans Home in Salisbury NC to let those WWII and other Veterans know that they are not forgotten and that We love them for their service. Some have no family and are all alone. You should try it You might get to liking it helping them make it thru another day.

Branch
    Army Reserves
    Status
    I Served
    Served
    1988 to Present

Near:
    Fort Knox
    Thanks for signing up and thanks for continuing on the care of our fellow veterns.
    " There is no excuse to go about your business in a half-hearted way. We are only alive for a finite number of days, and we're poorer for every hour that we spend in soft-hearted pursuits."

Dino

Branch
    Army
    Status
    I Served
    Served
    1985 to 1993

Near:
    Scott AFB
    Welcome, LW. Roger that on the community service part! I'm tellin' ya', folks tend ta' forget about what ain't in their face 24/7 and a lot of our older vets are findin' themselves alone in an ungrateful world. I get over to the (notorious) John Cochran VA Medical Center in St. Louis from time to time (still a shit hole, but better than years ago). You'd be surprised at the simplest things old timers want and ask for . Believe it or not, disposable razors are at the top of the list! Ain't nobody want "grand" things... Jus' a li'l respect and necessities to help 'em remember they're men. Good on ya' for your service and for workin' for the vets. Respects and "SSAALLUUTTEE!" ~Squirts
    heehawsalute.jpg
    Pro Deo ~ Pro Patria
    "For God ~ For Country"

They call me....
    >>>Squirts<<<

http://www.squirtsbikerpage.com Squirts' Biker Page