Southern California here! San Diego, North County

Status
    I am Serving
    Served
    1977 to Present

Near:
    March Joint ARB

Hello SoCal S.E.R.E.

It's been a while since I originally signed onto Military Bikers. Howya doing, I know there are a lot of military folks out here in SoCal that ride but it seems most are involved with other groups already! I have ridden with the Southern Cruisers Riding Club Mt Baldy chapter on a few occasions, they seem to be a good group, not brand specific. Kind of ironic since I own an older Gold Wing and am a member of GWRRA but have yet to ride with the San Bernadino or Temecula chapters. I kind of resist the brand idea. I am one of those who don't care as long as it's two wheels. I think I can probably even make concessions for those who choose for whatever reason to ride on three wheels, what the heck some would call my ride a couch with wheels!!!!

Branch
    Army Reserves
    Status
    I Served
    Served
    1988 to Present

Near:
    Fort Knox
    amen the group i ride with mostly ride harleys but have welcomed me with my sport bike, feel the same as long as you ride bikers come in all shape sizes and bikes. it is not the bike that makes the biker it is the man/woman
    " There is no excuse to go about your business in a half-hearted way. We are only alive for a finite number of days, and we're poorer for every hour that we spend in soft-hearted pursuits."

Dino

Branch
    Army
    Status
    I Served
    Served
    1985 to 1993

Near:
    Scott AFB
    Southern California?! We had a small earthquake in tha' midwest last week and my friend who lives in Indiana was talkin' about how it felt. I told him it was all good and that at least he wasn't in Cali because it was gonna break off and float away some day... Y'all haven't broken off yet, have ya'? =)
    Pro Deo ~ Pro Patria
    "For God ~ For Country"

They call me....
    >>>Squirts<<<

http://www.squirtsbikerpage.com Squirts' Biker Page

Status
    I am Serving
    Served
    1977 to Present

Near:
    March Joint ARB
    Nah, still here, I figure if the big one hits I may end up with ocean front property. 'Course then again, maybe not!!

Branch
    Navy
    Status
    I Served
    Served
    1972 to 1986

Near:
    Edwards AFB
    I agree with the 'it's not what you ride, but that you ride' that matters. I do ride a Harley and am a member of the 'AVU'. However, I ride with three other groups as well, both here and in Washington State, and all groups are not bike specific. Just guys who get together and talk and ride.