Close
    Junior Member  The First 100

Status
    I am Serving
    Served
    1991 to Present

Near:
    Fort Hood

Fort Hood- trying to set up "Ride for the HEro's to coincide with the Fort Hood 06 NOV Run and Rock concert for the Hero's

Hello all,

I am trying to set up a Ride for the Hero's that ill be on 06 NOV 2010. the goal (my vision) is that we ride for 100+ miles an dthen return to Fort Hood to attend the Concert. This would mean that all bikes must have the PPE to ride on post. I am still researching the requirement for the civilians to have the MSF card. I know GS must, but civilians and retirees?

I will post more as soon as I get the remaining approvals from my unit, MWR and III Corp.

I do not know if we can get shirts printed that fast. Was thinking of silkscreening flags.

Any ideas, anyone willing to help feel free to email me at [email protected]

Thank you

Branch
    Army Reserves
    Status
    I Served
    Served
    1988 to Present

Near:
    Fort Knox
    that is good stuff, after you get it off the ground let's make it an event that happens at all bases across nation.
    " There is no excuse to go about your business in a half-hearted way. We are only alive for a finite number of days, and we're poorer for every hour that we spend in soft-hearted pursuits."

Dino

Branch
    Army
    Status
    I am Serving
    Served
    1988 to Present

Near:
    Fort Stewart
    Most posts will waive PPE requirements for civilians for support events such as PGR Welcome Home Ceremonies, etc. Just check with the PMO. Contact unit Motorcycle mentors and put it up as a mentor ride and you might get more folks to support.
    Shadow