This one is somewhat for my own better understanding.....
I am trying to solve the "Patch" Etiquette mystery, Not Club Colors as that is based upon individual clubs, rather the other 100's of patches we place on our vests like our tattoos.
1) American Flag Patch- Does it go on the "Right" or "Left" Shoulder? My understanding is it can go on any shoulder as long as the Union is facing center towards the Heart.
2) POW/MIA Shields- I have heard that the Shield does not go under the American Flag but can go on the Opposite shoulder. A POW/MIA Flag however can be placed below the American Flag.
3)State Patches- Go directly under the American Flag
4) PGR Patches- Go either on opposite shoulder or below the above listed patches
5) Pins- should go below all organizational patches unless they are a organizational pin then they can go above or beside other organizational patches
6) "My Bike ate my checkbook"-Funny, saying, Political type patches can go either on the side of the vest or behind but never in the front
The above are only of my current understanding of proper Motorcycle Vest Patch Placements, please contribute to my list so everyone who reads this can have a better understanding and won't be showing disrespect in anyway when placing patches.