Junior Member  The First 100

Status
    I am Serving
    Served
    1996 to Present

Near:
    Fort Hood

Patriot Guard

When I was assigned in Virginia, we attended a mission at Quantico for a Marine EOD Gunny. I have yet to go on a mission in Central Texas since we redeployed, but it got me thinking about if anyone else rides with the PGR.

Senior Member  The First 100 S.E.R.E.'s Avatar

Branch
    Air Force
    Status
    I Retired
    Served
    1967 to 1988

Near:
    Camp Pendleton
    I'm active. Check my facebook page for posted pic's and mission descriptions.

http://www.facebook.com/?sk=messages...p?id=726201127

Status
    I Served
    Served
    1968 to 1974

Near:
    MCAS Miramar
    Not only do I ride with the PGR I am an R/C here in San Diego. We (the SO CAL) Pgr are now honoring about 35 Veteran's a month with memorial services, welcome home and deploments. I am an Air Force Veteran from the Viet Nam era and can say, that the PGR is one of the grandest organizations I have ever been associated with. We are over 200,00 nationwide and over 8,000 here in Ca. We have a lot of riders that are currently active duty. They range from officers, grunts and special ops., but when it comes to honoring one of the brave warriors that has fallen.........rank disappears and they all are some bikers that want to pay repects.

Please go to patriotguard.org and you can find more intel on how to get involved in your area. Pass this along to anyone that has the respect that you do.

God Bless

Wingzit

The man with the plan  The First 100 TX Wide Glide's Avatar

Branch
    Army
    Status
    I am Serving
    Served
    1997 to Present

Near:
    Fort Richardson
    I am going to add a link to PGR at the top of the forum in the NAVBAR.

Senior Member  The First 100 S.E.R.E.'s Avatar

Branch
    Air Force
    Status
    I Retired
    Served
    1967 to 1988

Near:
    Camp Pendleton
    Great idea!

Status
    I Served
    Served
    1968 to 1974

Near:
    MCAS Miramar
    koh,

Thanks.. for doing what you do to support our troops. If, I can be of any help in supporting your new website, let me know. When you tap into the right people...wonderful things can happen for those you care about. As you can imajine, I'm close to a lot of military bases and have some active duty riders that would probably love to hook up with other active military brothers. There is always sceptotisim about new web sites. I'm afraid that I need to see that this web is secure before forwarding it to our warriors. Hope you understand.

wingzit

The man with the plan  The First 100 TX Wide Glide's Avatar

Branch
    Army
    Status
    I am Serving
    Served
    1997 to Present

Near:
    Fort Richardson
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingzit View Post
    koh,

As you can imajine, I'm close to a lot of military bases and have some active duty riders that would probably love to hook up with other active military brothers. There is always sceptotisim about new web sites. I'm afraid that I need to see that this web is secure before forwarding it to our warriors. Hope you understand.

wingzit
    Roger that, sounds smart to me. I will shoot you a private message. When it is sent, you should see a notification at the top of the page.